Re: pam_smb 1.1 works every second time ?!

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Darrell Berry wrote:

> the weird thing is that this works every second time i run su (the same
> thing happens if i try another system, such as httpd...every second
> attempt at a connection works!)

I'll paraphrase V. I. Lenin: "To debug, to debug, to debug."

Trace the program with strace. If it does not reveal any clue, rebuild
the module with -g, and use a debugger.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"NSA GCHQ KGB CIA nuclear conspiration war weapon spy agent... Hi Echelon!"