Re: pam_smb 1.1 'error receiving response to SessSetupAndX'

You may want to try out pam_smb 1.3.4 the version with the daemon and
caching support ... this is alpha but it serialises the authentications so
that the bug you are seeing should not occur. the bug is that when two
authentications occur at once NT for some reason gets a big confused
from what I know of it ...

1.3.4 is available in the alpha dirs of any pam_smb site ... it is stable
enough (but I haven't done too much testing on it ), and the only reason
it is still alpha is it use Berkeley DB code from 1.85 and I haven't
finished off the configure support properly for Solaris ..

Dave.