Re: pam_smb 1.1 'error receiving response to SessSetupAndX'

that sounds like the business...i'll give it a try...i a admit i was
thinking of adding in a cache for my own nefarious purposes (and to save
my poor PDC from seomthing it was obviously uncomfortable with ;-)

i'll have a look

thnx (i'll probably be trying this with the db library from smelicat
with 1.85 emulation...which verison of the berkeley library have you
tried it with?)

thnx