Getting usernames from a Novell server (ncp)

Hi there,
I know there was a discussion on this list a while back about getting
usernames off a Novell server. I remember someone suggested a one-liner
solution using one of ncpfs utilities (which I tried and worked).
Unfortunately, now that I need it I cannot locate the email (been weeding
through my emails for the past hour). Could someone send the email to me?

thanks,
Hossein