Re: PAM + SSH + SOLARIS: It compiles but I get "Exit on signal 11"errors

Morning all...

	Just checked the archives for anything further on this subject,
and nothing since Nov98...

	I too am trying to get the refer'd to patch to work under Solaris,
and am getting the 'Exit on signal 11' message.  Steven seems to indicate
it has something to do with parameters at compile time, and am wondering
if anyone knows what the "secret handshake" is here?

	I just used a simple:

./configure  --prefix=/usr/slocal --sysconfdir=/etc --with-x

	And according to the binary, pam functions are compiled into it:

hades:/usr/local/src/ssh-1.2.26> strings /usr/slocal/sbin/sshd | grep pam
pamh
pampasswd
pam_authenticate
pam_acct_mgmt
pam_cleanup_proc
pam_end
pam_close_session
pam_open_session
pam_start
libpam.so.1

	But trying to do a connection fails:

Received signal 11.

	I know that this does work for a telnet session, so the pam_module
I'm using for auth works fine...

	Thanks for any help...