Authenticating PPP-users against radius with PAM?

Hello

I have RH6.0 installed, and machine has few modems which i would like to
use to provide dialin access. We have existing radius-server which would
be used to authenticate users. Can i make this work by using PAM, or do i
need some other means? There would be only few users, and i could make
separate account (except password, which would be in sync through
radius) data on machine running ppp if that is required to make this
work...