pwdb location?

Hi all,

Apologies for dumb question, but...

I seem to be having trouble finding the correct place to get the pwdb
libraries.  I'm in the midst of compiling up some stuff for Solaris, that
requires pwdb (and some small hacks to pwdb), but the only pwdb packages I
can find are redhat packaged ones, and the 'parc.power.net' and
'sorosis.ro' sites don't seem to want to talk to me :(

Can someone give me a pointer as to where the definitive pwdb source lies?

Thanks muchly,
KevinL

Kevin Littlejohn,
Technical Architect, Connect.com.au
Don't let the Govt censor our access to the 'net -
http://www.efa.org.au/Campaigns/stop.html