Re: MySQL module

Hi

someone on this list said that he would took the pam_mysql from
www.tcx.se contrib area and improve it. this was about 6-8 months
ago, so as there are no news on it, you problably could start yours.

!3runo

P.S. if you wish I can search my archives on this topic to let you
know who and what was said about it at that time