Re: pam_mysql 0.1

I've actually found my error. In the make file I set the path the the libs
as /usr/lib/mysql when they were located in /usr/lib, and before I changed
it to the wrong value, the libs were missing altogether. I think I have
everything straightened out.

Is anyone else interested in this module, or should I keep the
announcements to myself or on a different list.

-james