Re: Unidentified subject!

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Chip Christian wrote:
>Did you change the passwd line in /etc/nsswitch.conf to read like this?
>	passwd:     compat

Thanks. That did it. The NIS HOWTO does refer to it, but I missed it because
it's mentioned in the NYS section (which I didn't think applied to what I was
doing).

--
Dave Mielke           | 856 Grenon Avenue | I believe that the Bible is the
EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2B 6G3   | if you're concerned about Hell.