Well it is too late but ..

For weeks after upgrading to 6.0 I was wondering why my swatch application was
not working. I was trying to highlight evets where someone tried to su  to root
on my machine and failed the authentication. Well I found out the problem. On
5.2 when authentication failed the message produced was: Authentication failure
On 6.0 the message produced was authentication failure.

Why would anuone make a change like this is obviously going to annoy people?

I cna't wait to see what 6.1 says.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University