Rack mountable Linux or FreeBSD servers

Hello All,

I was looking for rack mountable Intel or Alpha based 1U - 4U Linux servers
or Intel based 1U - 4U FreeBSD servers.  I have gone to the following sites
already and found some good choices:

http://www.penguincomputing.com/
http://www.aslab.com/
http://www.tesys.com/
http://www.valinux.com/
http://www.aristaipc.com/

http://www.hp.com/
http://www.compaq.com/

Only Penguin Computing, VA Linux, and HP seem to have a good selection for
what I'm looking for.  Does anyone else have any other sites to check out
before I make my decision?

Thanks everyone and have a good week. :-)

Paul