Re: who's on the bandwagon?

Andrew Morgan wrote:

> I'd like to make up a list of OSes and architectures to which Linux-PAM
> has been ported and on which it is actively being used.

Not sure if this fits, but I've been hacking on Luke Howard's pam_ldap
module under both Solaris 7 (SPARC) and RedHat 5.2 (Intel).  Before the
last overhaul of our Netscape LDAP/Cert server, I had a working
certificate-based login setup.  It's all torn apart now, and may not
be put back together.  The end goal is smartcard-based authentication,
on Solaris, Irix, and Linux if we can make it all work.  Would be nice
to also encompass our sizeable NT community, but I don't think MS is
going to cooperate.  Next things to investigate are what's happening
with smartcards and PAM, and what Sun's got coming in the next version
of Solaris.

Paul Allen

--
Paul L. Allen           | voice: (425) 865-3297  fax: (425) 865-2964
Unix Technical Support  | paul.l.allen@boeing.com