IKE code for PAM

Does anyone know of a pam module using IKE - Internet Key Exchange?

Before starting to gin up our own pam module for I-Key/I-Button support,
I thought I would ask the list.

At it's most basic, I would like to use certificates for authentication
from win to samba server, and thought that a successful IKE would
provide sufficient authentication. If anyone has worked on something
similar, or has any pointers on where to go to get some IKE code to
incorporate, I would be very appreciative.

I remember a post a while back from someone at Boeing? working on
certificate authentication. I would like to find out what happened with
your project there.

Thanks,

Jeff