PAM Patch for ftpd

Included is a sample patch to linux-ftpd-0.10 I did so I could use skey
with FTP. With the standard patches for FTP imapd et al that are included
in most distribs today, all you can do is plaintext passwords.

I also want to say Thank you, Andrew!  The PAM_INCOMPLETE stuff is
really what was needed to get this working.

Of course, feedback/criticism is welcome.

Olaf
--
The skey oracle says: NIBS RUB TECH LIST LEFT OLAF