Ldap

Hello all,

I am trying to get my Redhat 6.0 server to authenticate against a
OpenLDAP directory database.  I compiled nss_ldap and pam_ldap
successfully and installed them, changed my nsswitch.conf file, and
copied the pam.d directory from the pam_ldap work directory to my
/etc/pam.d directory; however I still can't seem to make it work.  Does
anyone have any ideas on what I am missing, or perhaps a HOW-TO or other
documentation?

Thanks
schu

Matthew Schumacher -- Systems Administrator -- schu@7x.com
Phone -- 907-562-5604 x29 -- 7x Group -- 7x.com