Re: You have been removed from the list (fwd)

Steve:

My take on it is that Adobe and Redhat are in a pissing contest over
this email you sent to the pam-list mailing list.

If I'm parsing things correctly, a message to pam-list was sent to a
no-longer-existing worker at Adobe.  Adobe politely told
pam-list-request that said user doesn't exist, so bug off.