pam_ldap

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile pam_ldap on HPUX (sorry if its not related to
this list)

I believe HPUX is using the same PAM API as Solaris and Linux.

In any case, I have modified my pam.conf to point to the ldap
libraries. I have also created an /etc/ldap.conf in which I have the
ldap settings.

I try to tenlnet in and see if its working and I get the message in
my syslog:

Apr 11 04:02:23 daffy : load_modules: can not open module
/usr/local/lib/security/pam_ldap.so.1
Apr 11 04:02:30 daffy : load_modules: pam_sm_acct_mgmt() missing

There is no trace of this ever reaching the LDAP server so it seems
that it doesn't even get that far.

Can anyone help me?

Ovanes