Re: pam_ldap

Ovanes Manucharyan wrote:

> I'm trying to compile pam_ldap on HPUX (sorry if its not related to
> this list)
>
> I believe HPUX is using the same PAM API as Solaris and Linux.

I don't think it works on HPUX 11. Not even sure about HPUX 10.
I tried for a long time. If I remember correctly, its something
to do with the way they implement shared libraries.

I'd love to be told I'm wrong!

I'd heard that HP was going to provide a pam_ldap module but
its long past the point where I'd expected it to be released.

Gary Flynn
Security Engineer - Technical Services
James Madison University