Re: Looking for simple helper app

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Mike Glover wrote:

> I'm looking for a dirt-simple PAM authentication app that I
> can use from a PHP script.  All I need is to distiguish between
> a correct password and an incorrect one -- I'll do the rest in
> my script.  Does anybody have a pointer to something like this?

<ftp://ftp.netexpress.net/pub/pam/php_pam-0.2.tgz> doesn't qualify as a
dirt-simple PAM application, but it would allow you to hook PAM into a PHP
script with full conversation support.

Currently it only works with PHP3, and there is a dependency on JavaScript,
which makes it unsuitable for some applications.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer