pam_sql

   I've got a mostly-working pam_sql module written, my first.
Right now, it only knows how to talk to PostreSQL, but it's designed
so that adding support for another DBMS is easy.  It's loosely based
on the pam_mysql module.

Questions:

   What the heck should I do with this thing?  I vaguely remember
   something about reserving a module name.  Can I do that?

   I figured there would already be a generic SQL module available
   for PAM, but I only saw Informix and MySQL on the web page.  Is
   that right?

-mike

--

"Modern electronic-rock music, inaugurated in the early 1960s, is, and
 always has been, a joint enterprise of British military intelligence

GnuPG key available at http://devel.duluoz.net/pubkey.asc
Key ID = 1024D/9A256AE5 1999-11-13 Mike Glover <mpg4@duluoz.net>
Key fingerprint = EF6E 8BCB 4810 E98C F0FD  4596 367A 32B7 9A25 6AE5