Re: PAM and PHP

Hi Rick,

> I came across your intriguing php_pam package, and am interested in
> exploring a bit.  Can you point me toward a source for the PAM library
> which is needed?  I'm on a Sun SPARC under Solaris 2.6 and using gcc 2.95.2.

I'm fairly certain that Solaris 2.6 includes PAM support, but I've only ever
used the Linux-PAM implementation, so I could be wrong.  I'm cc'ing the pam
mailing list, so that someone can correct me if necessary. :)

I've tried to write php_pam with an eye for differences between the various
PAM implementations, so in theory it should compile and run just as well with
Solaris PAM as with Linux PAM.  But again, I have no way to test it directly
in a Solaris environment, so if you have any problems compiling it, please let
me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Cheers,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer