Re: pam_sql

If you're talking about the same pam_mysql.so I found..... (midnightlinux.com stuff), then I've gotten it to work, with a few simple mods. I don't have the code handy, but I recall the definitions of PAMXXX had to be commented out, as they were more linux-ish. The server where I have the code is offline (moved), but I'll grab it soon.

_F

At 11:23 PM 4/28/00 -0400, Buddy Smith wrote:

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 01:50:37AM +0200, Andres Petralli wrote:
> Too bad pam_mysql is broken! Could be very handy... Is anyone
> still working on that?

Well, i contacted the programmer and he gave me permission to take over
development, but i haven't had the time.  So i guess it's homeless for now
:)

--buddy