Re: Linux-PAM portability (was: PAM concepts)

Further (although it doesn't strictly relate to module
portability):

We'd like to ensure that the MacOS X port of PAM doesn't diverge
from Linux-PAM too. The port was based on the FreeBSD port of
Linux-PAM which involved a few intrusive-ish sorts of changes
(to do with logging, for example)... I don't know whether
the plan is to roll those into Linux-PAM, and I just
recently renewed by subscribed to this list.

-- Luke
--
Luke Howard | Darwin Developer | PADL Software Pty Ltd
www.padl.com | lukeh@darwin.apple.com | lukeh@padl.com