rshd is nor working

dear gentleman,

I respectfully request your help in order to get my problem solved.
Playing with PAM is not that easy, cause i have being trying to get rshd
authenticating via pam, but i get no success!

Could some one nicely show me the simple rules i should add to /etc/pam
in order to get rsh authenticating via pam?

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.