Re: [OT] Re: please forward e-mails to Michael Tokarev <mjt@tls.msk.ru>

Nicolas Williams wrote:

> [Apologies to the PAM list.]
>
> Michael, neither Jeffrey Altman nor I can send you e-mail directly.
> mail.corpit.ru complains that my mail gateway's IP address cannot be
> resolved to a hostname, but I just confirmed, using one of msk.ru's
> secondary DNS servers, that this is not so.

Do not do this.  That was my fault -- I'm responsible to our mail
server.
Also against orbs -- I shut down their usage...  Unfortunately, I have
way too many SPAMs here, and as a postmaster I should do something for
it.
Last week our company was "spam-flooded", so I activated all that ugly
filters, and has overconfigured things...
Thanks for point.