Re: EPS support in future pam_unix replacement

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 02:39:48AM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> [ There's something seriously broken with pam-list.  I'm receiving
> lots of duplicates of old posts.  However, it's the first time I've
> received the one I'm replying to. ]

Same here. Especially the ones that were crossposted to krbdev

> Let me also suggest something: stop using non-iterated SHA-1 hashes
> before they're used any wider.  Use a modern iterated hash intended
> for passwords instead.

Could you please provide a pointer to information about these iterated
hash algorithms? They are news to me.

--
Ingo Luetkebohle / 21st Century Digital Boy

its easy to stop using Perl: I do it after every project