RE: Password modules

I need to be slower at hitting enter :-(

I just thought of at least one reason why one would need to run the password
module from, say, logins: Their password is close to the expiration date and
they are be offered (or forced) to change their password.

I need now to figure out why this pam module (pam_eps_passwd) freezes up.