Slackware-PAM packages now available

Hi.

I've packaged some PAM packages for slackware linux, and would appreciate
your trying them out.

The FTP site is ftp://ftp.dookie.net/pub/slackpacks/pam

Most of the packages are from the redhat rpms and the original slackware
tgz's.  Please give these packages a beating and email me with your
results.
I'm working on a kdm-pam package now, and it'll be up soon.

Also, if you have suggestions as to what other programs need to be
pam-ified, let me know (nullset@dookie.net)

Thanks

--buddy