[Linux-PAM]: where is libcrack located ?

Hello,

I've recently grabbed Linux-PAM.tar.gz ( version 0.70 ) from
Freshmeat.net. When i was reading the README this is what it said:

--=={ s n i p }==--

Thanks for downloading Linux-PAM.

Before you begin:

  * This distribution requires GNU's Make
  * It requires GNU's C-compiler: gcc (and 'ld')
  * it also requires the GNU shell: bash
  * some of the modules require the presence of libpwdb see redhat
  * two modules have some need for libcrack too..

Now I can't seem to find libcrack anywhere. I do found
cracklib-dicts-2.7-5.i386.rpm from Redhat.com.

I've searched for libcrack at freshmeat, redhat, lycos, altavista...and
nothing. Could someone help me out, please.

Rano Kuhl
rano@dodgy.myweb.nl