Re: null password account NEEDED!

greetings!

	I am so glad to have gotten such quick feedback! Although
by default PAM is installed in the Redhat 6.1 dist and all the options
you quoted below were set properly. The problem is, that still
doesn't enable a user to log on without a password!

	I am hoping someone has tried this before and can vouch
for the fact that by default PAM I guess was designed NOT to let
stuff like that happen. The problem is I need to make it happen,
and quick too!

	I appreciate your help very much!

	Andy
	fco@total.net