Re: null password account NEEDED!

greetings Ken!

Well your fast reply and expertise has saved the day!
It is working fine now! I will also be reading up on the
entire shadow password man pages just so I can know
better next time.

	Thanks to everyone on this mailing list, I
    not only resolved a very tedious problem that
    occured during a seemingly painless upgrade,
    but it allowed me to learn a great deal about PAM
    which I am planning to familiarise myself with.

	So thanks again and I'll be stickin' around
on this mailing list to keep up on current PAM events :)

	Andy
	fco@total.net