Re: pam_smb and home directories

If you can use the encrypted password to authenticate yourself, then it
isn't an encrypted password.  smb does have a mode of not sending
passwords over clear text.

I'm not certain if any type of storage of passwords is acceptable
criteria.  Even in memory.  It seems any type of system that requires
this moves to a kerberos type system (usually kerberos itself ;)

Kenneth