php_pam v0.2

Hello all,

I've released v0.2 of the php_pam module, a module which adds PAM bindings to
the PHP scripting language.  In addition to the module itself, this version
includes a working sample conversation function and wrapper class, as well as
a small helper daemon to allow communication between multiple PHP scripts,
making it possible to use php_pam for authenticating users.

As before, php_pam does not work with authentication methods which require
root access to the local server (most notably, pam_unix/pam_pwdb).  Support
for such methods are slated for a future release.  In the meantime, php_pam it
has been successfully tested with pam_krb4 and should also work with other
network authentication methods such as pam_smb and pam_ntdom.

The module does not yet work with PHP4.  I intend to incorporate PHP4 support
in the next release.

The latest version can be downloaded from
<ftp://ftp.netexpress.net/pub/pam/php_pam.newest.tgz>.

Any questions, comments, bug reports, etc, can be sent to me at
vorlon@netexpress.net.

Cheers,
-Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer