pam radius module does not co-operate

I followed documentation from http://www.freeradius.org/pam_radius_auth and
have configured pam for RADIUS.
I added the pam_radius_auth.so into /etc/pam.d/login . I also copied the
conf file to /etc/raddb/server and  gave it an server IP address.
In the log file i keep getting the errror "No server found in the
configuration file" and i see that radius does not get invoked.
Any thoughts/ideas on this error is greatly appreciated
Thanks

Sangeetha Ganesh