pam_sm_acct_mgmt error

This has probably been asked before, but I could not find a search function
on the pam archive, so I will post this anyway.

I'm trying to run PAM application with the pam_smb module to validate Squid
proxy users. However, when the authentication is executed I get the
following logged via syslog:

PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_acct_mgmt.

I assume something is missing on my system, but what?

Im running this on a Redhat 6.2, and the pam package installed is 0.72 build
20, installed from redhats binary release.

Regards, Thomas Nilsen
Global Services
Kverneland IT AS
Phone: +44 1380 72 23 61 Ext. 201 - Mobile: +44 7967967317