[Fwd: Inclusion of a new PAM module in ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam]

I've placed this module here:

ftp://linux.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/modules/pam_mount-0.2.tar.gz

Thanks

Andrew
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Mr. Morgan,

I have created a new PAM module (pam_mount, it can be used to dynamic
mounting of remote SMB/NCP volumes for a user session). What I would like to
know from you is: what is the procedure to have a PAM module included in the
ftp.kernel.org repository. I feel that a lot of people would find my module
useful (I did it because I was tired of searching for something like that :P)

I have attached the tarball because it is very small and its [A-Z]* files can
offer a better notion of what this module offers.

TIA for your attention.

--- End Message ---