Cisco's definition of PAM

Hiya,

in my day job as a router freak, I ran across this:
	http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/secur_c/scprt3/scdpam.htm

Bottom line: For Cisco, PAM means "Port to Application Mapping".

*sigh* Yet another acronym. I hope we won't get any weird questions on
this list about that :)

Regards

--
	Ingo Luetkebohle / ingo@blank.pages.de / 95428014