Re: Solaris 8 / pam_krb5 / PROBLEMS... ;-(

Yes. BUT. I *think* the problem that Michel ran into is this: MIT krb5
by DEFAULT builds static libraries AND, pam_krb5 will link against the
static libraries if shared ones aren't available.

I don't think the autoconf stuff in CVS pam_krb5 can detect the *lack*
of shared krb5 libs.

Nico