pam_smb and win2k or winNT problem

Hi,
I am trying to authenticate from a linux box to a win2k server. But, I get a "called name not present" error and session is rejected.
I heard that win2k may have the above problem, but I tried it with an NT server, and same thing.

My /etc/pam.d/<something> file is
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_smb_auth.so debug nolocal

and I have a /etc/pam_smb.conf file with:
NT_DOM
NT_SERVER
NT_SERVER

I'm using 1.1.6 version. Am I missing something?
Thanks
Shilpa