automount samba shares after authentication with pam?

Hello!

Authentication with pam_ldap works fine, but after authentication I
must mount a samba share as homedirectory for the user, which logged in.
(Unfortunately I can not mount it during boot process, because the whole
homedirectory tree is not exported.)

Is there assistance from a pam module for automaticly mounting homedirs
with the values, which I got from the ldap server during authentication
and synchronization of unix and smb passwords?

Regards

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Wisse
-