Re: Authentication-related information

Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Perhaps this is what you are looking for?
> http://sysauth-pgsql.sourceforge.net/docs/index.html

Hmm..  Ah, OK...  Name Service Switch is the generic system I've been
looking for.  (I've only seen reference to it in relation to NIS in the
past.)  And that particular module should make my life much easier.

Thank you...  now I just have to learn how to make use of it.  :P

-kgd
--
Money is overrated.