Active Directory module?

This may be an extremely simple question, but then again may not be.

Anyone know of a PAM module (ultimately for Solaris at least) that would
allow authentication against (shudder) a Microsoft W2K Active Directory
service?  Just a pointer (URL etc.) to such a module (open-source
preferred) would do, so that I can begin to investigate.

Thanks in advance.