Re: Smart card module

Hi,

> Hi !!
> 	I'm looking for a Smard card module for PAM : authentication  with a
> PIN instead of a login/password.
> 	I have a SCM pcmcia smart card reader and a Schlumberger Reflex 20
> pcmcia smart card reader.

I'm afraid you probably have to write it yourself. Manufacturers aren't
very cooperative, so it also probably involves a lot of 'do it yourself
hacking'.

I'm currently trying to get a module working for the RSA HW tokens, but
all I have is a short mathematical analysis and it is probably not enough
:((

Regarding your problem : I'm interested in helping out, above is in our
product line.

> 	Thanks in advance.
> 	Regards,
> 	Ravi APPANAH