Re: PAM configuration

Damien Miller wrote:

> [...]
> - How is PAM controlled on Solaris? Is there a pam.d directory or does
> it just use pam.conf? Do we need to install a control file for OpenSSH?
>
> - Does FreeBSD and other systems where PAM is a port or addon still
> use /etc/pam.d?

Solaris {2.6,7,8} has /etc/pam.conf, and the defaults work fine with
OpenSSH.  I don't install any particular PAM stuff when putting OpenSSH
on my Solaris machines.

Paul Allen
--
Boeing Phantom Works                   \ Paul L. Allen, (425) 865-3297
Math & Computing Technology              \ paul.l.allen@boeing.com