Account expire [urgent!!]

I need to make an account expire after 6 months of inactivity. In particular,
I don't want to simply expire the password every 6 months, I want the account
to expire only if it hasn't been used (this should be detectable with a
session rule in every configuration file under pam.d) at all for 6 months.
This is a very urgent task for me! Please help!!
Thanks,
Marco.