Announce: pam_sql

  I've just finished work on my pam_sql module.  You can find
the tarball at:

     http://devel.duluoz.net/pam_sql-0.7.0.tar.gz

or browse the code online at:

     http://devel.duluoz.net/pam_sql/

Currently, there's only code to connect to a PostgreSQL database,
but I've designed the code to simplify adding new databases.  The
module supports authentication and account management (expiration)
interfaces.  I'm using the module to check web cookies, hence I
didn't need password encryption, hence there is none.

Comments eagerly awaited.

-mike

--

GnuPG key available at http://devel.duluoz.net/pubkey.asc