Re: Linux PAM fixes

So far as I can tell, only one proposed set of changes touches the
Linux-PAM distribution:

6. The pam_sm_setcred() functions for modules that authenticated
   successfully might not get called.  This problem was discovered by
[...]

A fix for this (and the related problem with pam_close_session and
pam_chauthtok will be in 0.75 -- I'm working on it. You can track
progress here:

http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&group_id=6663&bug_id=129775

Cheers

Andrew