Re: How can I prevent users from su-ing to non-root accounts

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 11:16:57PM -0500, Werner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can use the wheel module to prevent users from su-ing to root.
> But how can I prevent users from su-ing to non-root accounts
> like to a Linux database account.

Take the world-execute bit off, and make sure it's has group 'wheel',
so your admins can still exec it.

Wil
--
W. Reilly Cooley                         wcooley@nakedape.cc
Naked Ape Consulting                      http://nakedape.cc

"I go on working for the same reason a hen goes on laying eggs."
- H. L. Mencken