pam_stack

Help!
I wrote 2 pam modules for our internal use. In the auth stage I'm
changing the user name by function pam_set_item() . In the account stage
I'm retrieving it by pam_get_user().
The problem is that when I'm using pam_stack.so then the change is not
propagated to the second modules. I've checked the pointers to
pamh->user they differ. When I'm stacking the modules 'manually' the
change is correctly propagated.  I liked the idea of pam_stack but...

Thnax

--
Tomas Winkler
The System Group